Master Sports Life Coach
Jason McKenzie earned his CHAMP10N Sports Life Coach™ Certification in 2013 and his Master CHAMP10N Sports Life Coach™ Certification in 2016. Jason specializes in working with athletes, coaches, teams and executives. He believes in being his best so he can help other be the best that they can be – personally, professionally and philanthropically. Jason uses the CHAMP10N Sports Life Coaching™ model and 3D Tools, which utilizes the language and practices of sport, to coach individuals to achieve competitive greatness, both in sports and in life.
Jason’s current roles include working with High Performance Sport NZ (past 10 years) as an Athlete Life Advisor and Mental Skills provider for Steel Netball, U21 and Silver Ferns; he was previously Athlete Life Lead for Cycling NZ; NZ Rugby Players Association/Southland Rugby (past 10 years) - as a Personal Development Manager and Mental Skills provider; Academy Southland Talent Development (involved in various roles over past 12 years) - currently manager and Mental skills and Developed and lead Performance Coach programmer; and Approved Family Court Counsellor (past 11 years).
• Current NZAC member
• CHAMP10N Sport Life Coaching™ – Master Coach 2016 - Patterson Sports Ventures
• Certificate in CHAMP10N Sports Life Coaching™ 2013 – Patterson Sports Ventures
• Grad Diploma Career Counselling for Elite Performers -Victoria University Australia 2007
• Master of Counselling – Massey University 2006
• Post Grad Diploma Teaching – Otago University 1993
• Bachelor of Recreation – Lincoln University 1992